11 Kasım 2010

ben biraz daha uyumayıp sızlanacağım

When Harry met Sally'den bir sahne...


(İkisi de kendi evlerinde yataklarında aynı tv kanalında Casablanca'yı izleyip 
birbirleriyle telefonda konuşuyorlar)
 
Harry: Ooo, Ingrid Bergman, now she's low maintenance.
 
Sally: Low maintenance?
 
Harry: There are two kinds of women.  High maintenance and low maintenance.
 
Sally: And Ingrid Bergman is low maintenance?
 
Harry: In LM, definitely.
 
Sally: Which one am I?
 
Harry: You're the worst kind.  You're high maintenance but you think you're
low maintenance.
 
Sally: I don't see that.
 
Harry: You don't see that?  Waiter, I'll begin with a house salad, but I don't
want the regular dressing.  I'll have the Balsamic vinegar and oil, but on
the side.  And then the Salmon with the mustard sauce, but I want the mustard
sauce, on the side.  On the side is a very big thing for you.
 
Sally: Well I just want it the way I want it.
 
Harry: I know.  High maintenance.
 
(Casablanca ends with "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful
friendship.")
 
Harry: Mmm, best last line of a movie ever.
 
Sally: Hmm....
 
Harry: I'm definitely coming down with something.  Probably a twenty four hour
tumour they're going around.
 
Sally: You don't have a tumour.
 
Harry: How do you know?
 
Sally: If you're so worried go see a doctor.
 
Harry: No, he'll just tell me it's nothing.
 
Sally: Will you be able to sleep?
 
Harry: If not I'll be OK.
 
Sally: What will you do?
 
Harry: I'll stay up moan.  May be I should practice now.  (moans....)
 
Sally: Goodnight Harry.
 
Harry: Goodnight.
 
(Both hang up the phone)
(Sally's light is out)
(Harry keeps moaning... and eventually lights out)

Hiç yorum yok: